Mark Gleason has many years of experience working with real estate investors, developers, agents and managers. Real estate is an area that presents numerous strategic opportunities for tax savings. Advance planning is required to leverage of all the tax advantages of real estate. Mark provides his real estate clients with sophisticated tax deferral and minimization strategies and services.
Our services include:
- All tax services — business, individual and multi-state, etc.
- Accounting and bookkeeping support
- Strategic tax planning
- Cash flow projections
- Business entity structuring
- Passive activity consulting
- Accounting software support
- Real estate partnerships and LLCs
We have worked with firms in the following practice areas:
- Real estate owners and operators
- Home builders and remodelers
- Architects, engineering and surveying firms
- Real estate brokers and agents
- Real estate lawyers
- Other providers of services to the real estate industry
We offer a special reduced rate ($50) on an initial one-hour consultation for qualified small business owners. Please fill out our more information form and ask about scheduling an initial one-hour consultation at our special reduced rate.